India Treks invites you
Weekend Adventure “Kolad River Rafting”
Yet another adventure activity which will heat up your nerves to start rush of adrenaline – Kolad River Rafting!!
Date: 30 June 2019
– A three hour run down a 12 Km exciting stretch with grade II and III rapids
– Disco Tides in water
– Big Enjoyment which you can share with your best friends.
– Lots of fun games.
– Safe Trail with India Treks, as always.
Approximate Duration: 3 hours
Wiki about the place –
The Kundalika is located in the virgin forests below the Mulshi and Bhira Dams. This river is ideally located for short overnight or day trips. A three hour run down a 12 Km exciting stretch with grade II and III rapids promises to give an exciting, wet and wild run to all rafters.
Rafting (This is surely Disco Tides in water) is surely a wonderful activity to make your weekend perfect.
River Rafting is hosted in Kolad, ahead of Tamhini Ghat.
Tickets are being snapped up quickly, so make sure you don’t miss out.
5.30 – Leave from . Nigadi _ Nashik Fata – Dapodi- shivaji Nagar – Swarget – paud Fata- Chandani Chowk
08:15 – Reach at Base Village and With Breakfast.
08:40 – Brief about Rafting & Start adventure activity
12:30 – After Finished Rafting Lunch
01:30 – Start return journey to Pune.
06:00 – Approx arrival at Pune
Charges Rs. 2000/-Per Head Pune to Pune
• Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle
• Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
• Trekking with all safety measures.
• Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
• Lunch (Pure Veg-Nonveg – Unlimited)
• Evening Tea only.
• Expert Team of India Treks.
• First aid kit.
• India Treks Tshirt
●Health insurance (Extra 180rs.)
● Any costs or services not listed in the inclusions.
Call us on:
• Deva- 7066081213
Hurry up! Limited seats are available.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 28 June 2019
kindly confirm your seat by paying your trek fees as early as possible.
● Strictly prohibited
Bluetooth Speaker, headset, Music, alcohol and smoking.
√ 50% refund before 24hrs.
√ No refund within 24hrs.
We create lifetime memories
Visited 85 times, 1 Visit today