Welcome to EventsNode!
EventsNode reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
“We”, “Us” and “Our” means EventsNode.com.
“Organizer”, “Promoter” means the person or legal entity putting on or promoting the event
“tickets” means tickets for events sold through the online sales part of the website
“website” means www.EventsNode.com.
“Subscriber” means the person or legal entity putting on or promoting an listing (Performer, Venue, Service, Organizer)
“Gig”, “Occasion” means “Events”
“you” and “your” means any person, persons or legal entity who uses the website surf or who creates a basic user profile or to buy tickets.
To use the Services, You may be required to create an account and provide information about Events, lineup, artists and venue (an “Dashboard”). You agree to: (i) provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the registration from; and (ii) maintain and update the information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
The term EventsNode “we or “our” refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Note: We may periodically change the Terms and the Site without notice, and you are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Website, and any use of the site after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent to the changes.
Using our Services
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Your Content in our Services Some of our Listings as services, events, profile updates that allow you to upload, submit, store or send. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload, submit any content to or through our Website, you give “Us” a worldwide license to use, host, re-post, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content.
The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones.
Making a Purchase
In order to purchase tickets and related services through our site, you must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, address, your telephone number and your e-mail address. Also, please be sure that you have read all Events admission rules.
No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
Refunds for Canceled Events
We won’t be responsible for any cancellation of the event because we just take care of the ticket sale for the organizer of the event.
a. Ensure full, accurate and up to date details of all events that the promoter has listed with EventsNode.
b. Ensure all advertising features “EventsNode.com” as the ticket provider.
c. Allow EventsNode to issue up to 5 complimentary tickets to any event listed by the Organizer with EventsNode. [These are given free to EventsNode staff and associates, and only in special circumstances.]
d. The Organizer appoints EventsNode to sell tickets for their event. EventsNode acts purely as an agent and has no responsibility for the event itself.
e. The Organizer confirms He/She has made all the necessary hire arrangements with the venue and contracted artists to perform as advertised.
f. It is the Organizer’s responsibility to ensure all event and ticket detail listed are accurate and EventsNode cannot be held liable for any errors.
g. It is your responsibility to enter and update your payment details and inform us which account you would like payment to be made to. EventsNode take no responsibility if any payments are made to the wrong account.
h. If your event is cancelled or does not go ahead for whatever reason and you do not inform us in advance, you agree to pay EventsNode the total amount of booking fees, transactions charges and any other associated fees so that we can refund the customers in full.
i. The promoter must not include any information on their event(s) page(s) referring to other ways of purchasing tickets to their event(s), through any means. This includes any special offers, prices, packages, or ‘on the door’ sales and so on that are not listed on EventsNode or any other information that may decrease or negatively affect sales with EventsNode.
Prohibited Uses you agree not to
infringing of any third party’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; transmitted anonymously or labeled under a false name; in violation of any applicable law, statute, rule or regulation (including without limitation those governing unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); obscene, spam, indecent or pornographic; defamatory, threatening or harassing; or unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotions, or other forms of solicitation.
Events That May Not Be Approved
Events that lack required information.
Tickets to charity events
The sale/booking of tickets to charity events is allowed on the website.
Organizers for these events need to be registered.
EventsNode will never be responsible in any way intended for over-selling Event Occasion.
You agree to repay EventsNode for any charges, costs and also cutbacks sustained by EventsNode because of over-selling Occasions, and EventsNode can be eligible for deduct this kind of payoff because of you.
Conditions of Admission
It is your responsibility to update Venue admission rules & policies.
You agree not to sell, produce, or advertise tickets that You do not have in my possession.
You agree not to participate in any way in the advertisement, selling of any ticket using any deceptive practices including, but not limited to, false or misleading claims of sales scarcity, face value, or current value.
Fees and Payment
The ticket revenue will be paid to the Promoter’s nominated bank account as listed in the Promoter Dashboard.
1.The accuracy of these account details are the responsibility of the Promoter and EventsNode is not responsible for any loss caused by the accuracy of these details.
2. Any fees owed to EventsNode by the Promoter shall be taken from the final settlement of ticket revenue.
3. If the fees owed to EventsNode by the Promoter are greater than the ticket revenue, then EventsNode shall invoice the Promoter for that amount. With payment terms of 30 days after end of month.
4. You agree to pay the Service Fees and other charges as stated herein or on the Order Form.
5. You agree that you have Read all the services offered related to the Select package.
6. You are solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate address and other contact information as well as payment information.
7. If you elect to use the EventsNode merchant account. We will be responsible for collecting payments from all ticket purchasers using the Our Website, Client Website (If, agreed), Third party portal where we will market.
8. Payments will be rolled over into the following seven (7) business days pay period.
9. We shall not be liable for any payment based on tickets for which an inaccurate or invalid credit card number, bank account, or any other form of payment is used which results in EventsNode being fail to collect payment for the purchase of the ticket.
Change to Date, Lineup, Venue and Other Significant Changes
1. Notify EventsNode Immediately
2. If any of the Promoter’s events undergo any change to the date, lineup, venue or other significant change to the event, then the Promoter must notify Us immediately of the change.
3. Refund Policy for Significant Changes to Event: Refer Promoter Responsibilities point (h).
If any dispute arises out of these Terms and Conditions, We will attempt to settle it. To this end We shall use Our reasonable endeavors to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties. Although this does not restrict your rights to pursue court proceedings, if we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation within 30 days, the parties may attempt to settle it by mediation. To, initiate a mediation a party must give written notice to the other parties to the dispute requesting a mediation.
By making use of EventsNode services the Organizers agree to enter a new secrecy agreement together with EventsNode. And ensures that data/work details provided to the Organizer must be treated as confidential. EventsNode reserves the right to pursue damages/loss through any kind of go against associated with secrecy through the Organizer.
These Add a Listing Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to any individual or entity who uses the Listing feature (the “Listing Service”) By using the Listing Service to advertise on the Site, you represent and warrant that:
a. the property is eligible to be listed using the Listing Service
b. you own or have the right to advertise the property you are listing you will not use the Listing Service or the Site for any fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive activity all Materials that you provide to and everything in your listing, including without limitation, any pictures or text description, is truthful, accurate and complete you are solely responsible for any and all listings you add using the Listing Service, and all content, photos, data, text, or other materials (“Materials”) you submit to the Site EventsNode.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any listing or Materials from the Listing Service, without notice and without liability
Website services include the creation and development of a website (the “Website”), the registration of a domain, and website hosting and support. Should the client have an existing domain, the domain shall be provided with all login details solely for the purpose of providing the Advertising/Marketing Services.
Using EventsNode Service and the Material You provide To register your business, we ask you to provide basic information (“Basic Materials”) about you and your business business. For the creation of a Business Listing you can add further information (“Additional Materials”). The Basic and Additional Materials are together . The Basic Materials may include information such as name, address, contact details and category. The Additional Materials may include information such as business description, additional contact details, opening hours or similar.
• Any Materials, for example keywords, category or other contact details, that are inaccurate, non-factual, or misleading; or
• Any Materials that are not authorized to be included in the Business Listing by your business EventsNode provides, a statistical report regarding your Business Listing, such as aggregated data on how often your Business Listing has been accessed by users.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any complaint/questions/query about services/listings/events/profile/registration e-mail us at email@example.com. Also, reach us via our Contact Us page.
Each User hereby agrees not to tamper in any way with the software or functionality of the Portal. Without limiting the foregoing, each User agrees not to put any computer programs, information or data into the Portal which contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
BY ASSENTING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE SERVICES AND THE MARKETING PORTALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND EventsNode DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.