Sand2Snow Endurance RIDE (14 Night / 15 Days)
RAJASTHAN > LEH
Own Motorbike : INR 29,800/- Ex. Jaipur
Rental Motorbike : INR 35,800/- Ex. Manali
Shared Car : INR 36,800/- Ex. Manali
Shared Gypsy : INR 46,800/- Ex. Manali
Shared Car : INR 19,800/- Ex. Leh
(Stay + Meals + Backup Vehicle + Mechanic Support + Ride Captain + Fees & Permits + Medical Help + T-Shirt + Wrist Band)
For Bookings :
Online : www.sand2snowadventure.com
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 9829030158
Let’s Pass Through The Extreme Endurance Test ……
Let’s Accept The Challenge to Ride In Between SAND & SNOW …..
Let’s Explore The Culture Through Adventure…….
Sand2Snow Adventure Co. Exclusively Operates this Ride to Rationalize it’s existence..
This Ride will surely Set Your Self Confidence to The Highest & Will Fill you with Lifetime Memories…
Day 01 : Jaipur – Chandigarh (525 Kms. / 10 Hrs)
You Will Join a Ride coming from the Desert of Rajasthan. After briefing & Motorbike check, will leave Pinkcity early morning and cross through Rewari, Rohtak, Panipat, Karnal to reach Chandigarh.
Night stay at Hotel.
Day 02 : Chandigarh – Manali (320 Kms. / 9 Hrs.)
Will Ride from Rupnagar, Mandi, Kullu till Manali. Evening Free & Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 03 : Rest & Sight Seeing @ Manali
Will visit Hadimba Temple, Vashistha Springs in half day. Half day would be for Motorbike checkup and Final Preparation for Himalayan Ride. Rest & Recharge your Body at Manali.
Day 04: Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ Jispa (115 kms)
After an early breakfast at hotel Ride to Jispa crossing over Rohtang Pass (3980 mt) and passing through some very beautiful villages of Lahul Valley like Kokshar (1st police check post), Sissu, Gondhala and Tandi (the confluence of Chandra & Bhaga rivers which is known as Chinab when enters in Pakistan). On arrival check in at hotel rest of the day free to stroll around the small Village. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Jispa/ Baralacha Pass/ Sarchu (107 kms)
Breakfast at hotel and Drive to Darcha enroute passing Gemour . Darcha is a small village situated in the base of Baralacha la pass (4850). After a short formality of registration. Get ready to go through several curves on to Sarchu (4200 mt) over Baralacha la pass. On arrival check in at camp at sarchu. Day free to explore surrounding. Overnight at Camp.
Day 06: Sarchu/ Leh (263 kms/ 10 hrs)
Today is a long and hectic day of your journey as you would be crossing 3 high mountain passes (Nakila (4900 mt) Lachlungla (5000 mt) and the Tanglang la (5300 Mt). Start early in morning (06 AM) to Leh traveling through one of the most spectacular & picturesque landscapes in the World. Arrive Leh in the evening & Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 07: Leh –acclimatization -Local sightseeing
We will be visiting a few monastery, magnetic hill zanskar and indus river sangam and the mall road leh market. After a hearty breakfast, set out for local sightseeing, exploring Leh and the neighbouring attractions, visiting Shanti Stupa, Jama Masjid, Leh Palace, Polo Grounds, and the War Museum to name a few. In the later part of the day, check and gear up the bikes as necessary and get ready for the adventure that is to follow the next day.
Day 08: Leh – Khardungla – Nubra (160 Kms.)
After Breakfast drive to Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) enjoy the khardungla pass then will head further towards Nubra. Night stay at a camp.
Day 9:- Nubra to Leh (160 Kms.)
In the morning, will be visiting the sand dunes in Nubra and set out for a double hump camel ride, exploring the villages of Hunder and Diskit and then, the Panamik hot water springs, where you may take a few dips to give yourself a therapeutic sulphur water treatment. After that we will head towards Leh. Night stay in Hotel.
Day 10: Leh – Pangong Lake (140kms/6-7Hrs)
After Breakfast ride to Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest Motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong, which is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake. Overnight in camp.
Day 11: Pangong Lake to leh (140kms/6-7Hrs)
After Breakfast drive back to Leh on the route visit shey( was also built in 1655 on the instructions of Deldon Namgyal, in the memory of his late father, Singay Namgyal, within the palace complex. The monastery is noted for its giant copper with gilded gold statue of a seated Shakyamuni Buddha) and thiksey Monastery.
Day 12:Leh to Jispa
Return back from Leh night stay at Hotel in Jispa.
Day 13 : Jispa to Manali
Celebrate a Small Party @ Manali. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14 : Manali to Ambala
Start Riding early and Ride along with River Bias to Ride down hills finally. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 15 : Ambala to Jaipur
Reach Jaipur Safely Till Sunset and Proceed further for your individual Destinations.
End of the services
• In comfortable Hotels/ Guest houses / Camps in scenic & off beat destinations with Breakfast & Dinner (Vegetarian Fixed Menu).
• Backup Vehicle from Manali to Carry Extra Luggage, Spares, Tools, Medical Kit & Oxygen Cylinder for High Altitude.
• All Toll, Taxes.
• Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals.
• General Purpose Medicines & First Aid Kit.
• Well Trained Royal Enfield Motorbike Mechanic Support.
• Royal Enfield 350 cc (For Rental Motorbike Package).
• One Seat in Sharing Innova / Xylo or Similar Car (For Sharing Four Wheeler Package).
• Sand2Snow Adventure Co. T-Shirt & Wrist Band.
• Services of an Expert Adventure / Ride Captain to lead the group.
• Any Air/ bus/ taxi/ jeep fare –
• Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
• Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
• Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above. Cost of Petrol & spare parts of any kind (Own Motorbikes). Bike maintenance etc.
• Any entry fees, any tips, porter/ pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the inclusions and itinerary.
• Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
Sand2Snow Adventure Co.
83/2, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020
Visited 168 times, 4 Visits today